Create the story with us!
As a non-profit organization, MAD4YU relies on donations and sponsorships to keep its services free. A donation as little as the cost of your morning coffee can keep underachieving kids reaching their full potential for months in the future.
How Your Support Will Help Us:
Making A Difference For You (MAD4YU) offers our local community a list of services, including high-speed internet access, tutoring & homework assistance, financial literacy programs for youth, adult & active seniors, computer training, resume and cover letter preparation, job search & online job submission, and more!
Your kind and generous donations towards our MAD4YU goal will help us keep our services FREE to the public and help us grow to serve others.
Your gift makes the difference between underacheiving kids and successful people of the future!
Your donations are tax exempt!
PayPal is an easy way to donate money directly to organizations for community impact needs.
Please scan the QR code on your phone to pay directly or click the donate button below:
We’re looking for food donations to help fill our pantry with snacks for our students so they can stay hydrated and nourished during tutoring sessions. We’re currently seeking the following items:
- Granola Bars
- Packaged Fruit/Apple Sauce Cups
- Fruit Juice Boxes
- Mini Water Bottle Packages
- Tuna and Cracker Snack Packs
- Peanut Butter and Cracker Snack Packs
- Chip Variety Snack Packs
- Cookie Variety Snack Packs
- Kraft Microwavable Mac & Cheese Cups
- Chef Boyardee Microwavable Cups
- Planters Nuts Variety Packs
The Kroger Family of Companies is committed to community engagement, positive social impact and charitable giving at the national and local levels. Every community is unique, but our common goal is to partner with the neighborhoods we serve and help the people there live healthier lives.
There are a variety of products that are in high demand that we can accept. Please take a look below at the items that are needed the most. This list will be updated periodically, so please check back for updates.
- Office Supplies ( Printer Paper & Stationery Supplies)
- Printer ink/toner/cartridges (Xerox WorkCentre 6027; Sharp MX3140)
- Calendar & Planning Supplies)
- External hard drive (or another backup system for digital files)
- Flash drives (or another type of portable digital storage device)